ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

calling HO

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

another
Newly Registered

calling HO

Post by another » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:43 pm

i note, interestingly several members have posted or quoted their telephone conversation with home office

I recently called HO to enquire about my daughter's registartion (MN1 ). I submitted my documents through NCS, but due to delay in getting the references signed, i ended up sending my daughters application 6 days later through post. The acknowledgement letter i got was exactly week after my own acknowledgement letter.

I have received my decision letter 2 weeks ago but nothing for my daughter yet

I called HO but was told that HO does not give any progress report on the telephone

I am rather surprised lot of members have reported their conversation including progress report for tehir applications in varoius forums. How do you get that sort of info when HO does not give out any progress reports themselves

malaika
Newly Registered

Re: calling HO

Post by malaika » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:13 pm

another wrote:i note, interestingly several members have posted or quoted their telephone conversation with home office

I recently called HO to enquire about my daughter's registartion (MN1 ). I submitted my documents through NCS, but due to delay in getting the references signed, i ended up sending my daughters application 6 days later through post. The acknowledgement letter i got was exactly week after my own acknowledgement letter.

I called HO but was told that HO does not give any progress report on the telephone

I am rather surprised lot of members have reported their conversation including progress report for tehir applications in varoius forums. How do you get that sort of info when HO does not give out any progress reports themselves
The Home office changed the options in the recent past

another
Newly Registered

Post by another » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Thanks Malaika[/quote]

another
Newly Registered

Post by another » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:48 pm

malaika wrote:
another wrote:i note, interestingly several members have posted or quoted their telephone conversation with home office

I am rather surprised lot of members have reported their conversation including progress report for tehir applications in varoius forums. How do you get that sort of info when HO does not give out any progress reports

Do you mean HO has stopped giving progress report over the telephone in recent past?

malaika
Newly Registered

Post by malaika » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:55 pm

another wrote:
malaika wrote:

I am rather surprised lot of members have reported their conversation including progress report for tehir applications in varoius forums. How do you get that sort of info when HO does not give out any progress reports

Do you mean HO has stopped giving progress report over the telephone in recent past?
What I implied was that the HO exceptionally provides progress reports particularly in cases where the applicant is obliged to update or provide clarifications on pivotal matters relating to the application but not always.