ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student applying for EEA2, need send proof of education?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

da_tnt

Student applying for EEA2, need send proof of education?

Post by da_tnt » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi,

I am a non EEA student and I got married with a EEA citizen who has been working full time in the uk for 5 years.

I am sending my application for EEA2 and I gathered all the information and proof they need for my EEA family partner, such as:
- marriage certificate
- her proof of employment, bank statements, wage slips
- photos....

But I am a student in the UK. Should I send a letter from my university and a bank statement or a letter from my father with his bank statement to say he is supporting me? or no documentation from me is required apart from the ID and photo and proof of marriage?

I appreciate the answer because I am sending the documents tomorrow.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:56 pm

What the non-EEA person does is generally not relevant to the application. Proving that the EU national is exercising treaty rights is generally what is important.