ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarifications on Application form sections

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jagankumar
India

Clarifications on Application form sections

Post by jagankumar » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:08 pm

Hi All,
Please help me to fill up the following sections in the application form.
B14. Points Based System migrant reference number (if known):
Is this the number printed on top of the visa page or VAF no printed on the visa page?

C9. Biometric Residance Permit
When I applied for my EC from India, they have taken my finger prints and photo, but still visa has been sticked in the passport.
Is this considered as BRP or BRP is the seperate ID card kinda? What do I need to mention in this field?

D3. What date was the entry clearance or visa issued? dd/mm/yyyy
I got post dated visa on my initial application, Is this the date of issue or effective date of visa?

D4. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in
the applicant’s passport or travel document

Is this same as B14? if not please let me know what needs to fill.

J9. Please provide full contact details that will allow each of the documents provided to be
verified if necessary. Please also provide here any additional information or explanation
of the documentation sent, that will assist us in our consideration of the earnings being
claimed. If more space is required, please provide the required information in a covering
letter

Do we need to mention Bank contact details for my bank statement and my company's address as well?

In the application form, dependant section pages / representative section pages also found couple of additional description pages to explain on application form sections, these all are not applicable to my case, do I still need to keep all those pages for filing?

Also got some clarifications on document to submit.

1) Am using same bank statements for my fund maintenance as well for my previous earnings proof. Do I need to attach photocopy of the statement or just covering letter to refer the original statement is enough?

2) Somewhere I have seen that they have asked us to highlight the salary credit into the bank statements for their easier identification, shall we do this on the original statement?

3) I vaguely remember on my initial application I did attached 2 photocopies of original documents. Do I need to keep photocopies for the application?

4)Add on to that do we need to keep the Past earnings explanation sheet ?

Below is the list of documents I have decided to submit. Please correct me if anything needs to add.

Letters
1)Covering Letter
2)Photocopy of originals - (Not too sure whether really required)
3)Past earning explanation sheet - (Not too sure whether really required)
4)Point based calculator print out from UKBA site
5)Letter from employer stating my current employment.

Originals
1) Passport
2) 2 Photographs
3) 12 months Payslips
4) 12 months bank statements which covers my 12 months salary credit details and same is for my maintenance funds of 90+ days.
5) Degree certificate
6) Degree taught in English certificate.
7) Application form

Thanks in advance

Jagan

jagankumar
India

Post by jagankumar » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:04 am

Please can someone, clarify my doubts? Am planning to file my visa in one week time

pragneshmpatel

Re: Clarifications on Application form sections

Post by pragneshmpatel » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Please see my answers below bold
jagankumar wrote: B14. Points Based System migrant reference number (if known):
Is this the number printed on top of the visa page or VAF no printed on the visa page?
No , Leave Blank

C9. Biometric Residance Permit
When I applied for my EC from India, they have taken my finger prints and photo, but still visa has been sticked in the passport.
Is this considered as BRP or BRP is the seperate ID card kinda? What do I need to mention in this field?
-No Need to worry for that leave blank

D3. What date was the entry clearance or visa issued? dd/mm/yyyy
I got post dated visa on my initial application, Is this the date of issue or effective date of visa?
-- Visa Start/Issue Date

D4. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in
the applicant’s passport or travel document

Is this same as B14? if not please let me know what needs to fill.
Number on your visa on right hand top corner in red

J9. Please provide full contact details that will allow each of the documents provided to be
verified if necessary. Please also provide here any additional information or explanation
of the documentation sent, that will assist us in our consideration of the earnings being
claimed. If more space is required, please provide the required information in a covering
letter

Do we need to mention Bank contact details for my bank statement and my company's address as well?

In the application form, dependant section pages / representative section pages also found couple of additional description pages to explain on application form sections, these all are not applicable to my case, do I still need to keep all those pages for filing?

Also got some clarifications on document to submit.

1) Am using same bank statements for my fund maintenance as well for my previous earnings proof. Do I need to attach photocopy of the statement or just covering letter to refer the original statement is enough?
- Mention in covering letter is enough

2) Somewhere I have seen that they have asked us to highlight the salary credit into the bank statements for their easier identification, shall we do this on the original statement?
- Yes on original statement are you going to use these statements anywhere else ? then why worry

3) I vaguely remember on my initial application I did attached 2 photocopies of original documents. Do I need to keep photocopies for the application?
- Not needed by ukba you can keep for your reference

4)Add on to that do we need to keep the Past earnings explanation sheet ?
Will be good for case worker & he/she wont make mistake if you clarify properly

Below is the list of documents I have decided to submit. Please correct me if anything needs to add.

Letters
1)Covering Letter
2)Photocopy of originals - (Not too sure whether really required) (not required )
3)Past earning explanation sheet - (Not too sure whether really required) ( -good to have one
4)Point based calculator print out from UKBA site
5)Letter from employer stating my current employment. ( try to mention your yearly salary )

Originals
1) Passport
2) 2 Photographs
3) 12 months Payslips
4) 12 months bank statements which covers my 12 months salary credit details and same is for my maintenance funds of 90+ days.
5) Degree certificate ( not needed if you have submitted same certificate for initial application. but you can submit does not make any difference )
6) Degree taught in English certificate.
7) Application form

jagankumar
India

Post by jagankumar » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:35 pm

pragneshmpatel, Thanks for your reply.
Also could you please answer for below questions as well.

letter

1) Do we need to mention Bank contact details for my bank statement and my company's address as well?

2) In the application form, dependant section pages / representative section pages also found couple of additional description pages to explain on application form sections, these all are not applicable to my case, do I still need to keep all those pages for filing?

3) In my employer reference letter, they have mentioned my salary xx,xxx per annum, they did not mention for the claim period. however am keeping my original payslips and bank statements for the proof, my employer letter is just an supporting document for my current employment. Hope this would be alright.

pragneshmpatel

Post by pragneshmpatel » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:30 am

jagankumar wrote:pragneshmpatel, Thanks for your reply.
Also could you please answer for below questions as well.

letter

1) Do we need to mention Bank contact details for my bank statement and my company's address as well?
- i think if you submit uk standard bank statement then no need to add bank contact details
- you must provide your company full address with the contact person name, email & phone numbers

2) In the application form, dependant section pages / representative section pages also found couple of additional description pages to explain on application form sections, these all are not applicable to my case, do I still need to keep all those pages for filing?
- Yes include in form leave blank

3) In my employer reference letter, they have mentioned my salary xx,xxx per annum, they did not mention for the claim period. however am keeping my original payslips and bank statements for the proof, my employer letter is just an supporting document for my current employment. Hope this would be alright.
- It will be fine i guess

jagankumar
India

Post by jagankumar » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:27 am

Thanks for your reply. :D