ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

legal aid and citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

non-national
Newly Registered

legal aid and citizenship

Post by non-national » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:51 pm

hi, i'm looking to find out if applying for legal aid for civil court case would effect the citizenship application ( if someone's is on low income may qualifiy for free legl aid) would minister consider it as access to public funds? thanks

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:59 am

i dont think so legal aids is your right

non-national
Newly Registered

Post by non-national » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:55 pm

sorry! i diidnt get you??

AYOUB
BANNED

Re: legal aid and citizenship

Post by AYOUB » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:08 am

non-national wrote:hi, i'm looking to find out if applying for legal aid for civil court case would effect the citizenship application ( if someone's is on low income may qualifiy for free legl aid) would minister consider it as access to public funds? thanks
What does that case scenario got to do with your right to citizenship when you're seeking service to get your right from some untouchable in the community ?

Well, i dont think it affect you, but if it does ask the citizenship to state it in writing, because it will be an attempt to bully you in that case scenario. Go ahead and do your civil action. :lol:

AYOUB
BANNED

Post by AYOUB » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:23 am

And we're talking about an executive officer with an exceptional good work and heart. That's what the system want and take. :D