ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which PEO, and learning on booking timely appointments

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tryinghsmp
Newly Registered

Which PEO, and learning on booking timely appointments

Post by tryinghsmp » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:05 pm

I am having problems in getting a PEO appointment. I have found that it becomes a bit complicated when you need 2 slots: family slot + a single slot for an over 18 dependant, as certain locations UKBA seem to have either only single appointments while in others just the family slots. So : Would advise others to book early if you have this situation of multiple slots.
Questions:
- does anyone have experience of cancellations occurring, which raises some possibilities for me
- Croydon is the nearest to me : is there any harm if I look for appointments say in Liverpool if I get it, even though I have to travel 300 miles?
- Any particular PEO a preferred one or better than others? I do have an over 18 dependent and would prefer to go to a place where there is an officer who could decide his case appropriately
Many thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:04 am

1. Though not very often, IMHO, cancellations do happen. More often than not, people just don't attend .. and do not bother to cancel an already booked appointment.
2. You can book an appointment at any of the PEOs.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!