ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success at Solihull PEO on 03/11 - WP+HSMP+T1(G) 5 years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sbchkr3
Newly Registered

ILR Success at Solihull PEO on 03/11 - WP+HSMP+T1(G) 5 years

Post by sbchkr3 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:17 pm

First of all, many many thanks to all the members and their helpful advices and comments. I have been following this ILR thread since last 6 months and finally got my ILR yesterday 3rd in Solihull. The process was very smooth in Solihull as mentioned by many other members. My appointment was at 10 am and I alone reached there at around 9:30, issued token, called at the counter at 9:50, asked for the application form and the passports, the caseworker did some initial check on her computer, then asked for 12 months payslips and 12 months bank statements, then asked for the LIUK test certificates of myself and my wife, then asked for cohab documents, I had plenty of them, but the caseworker just chose few, then took the photos and then said everything is in order, she went to back office for some check and then said that I and dependents would be granted ILR, and asked to make the payments in another counter. then I made the payments and asked to come back after 2 hours to collect the passports. I went out to the city centre and came back around 12, received the passports, checked and left the PEO office happy. No question/document was asked about my WP period, I was ready with P60 etc, but never asked of anything other than those mentioned above.

am143
Newly Registered

Post by am143 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:04 pm

sbchkr3

Congratulations for your ILR success.

Can you please tell what Co-habitation documents did the case worker choose in particular. I am also having appointment with Solihull PEO, just want to be ready before hand.

Thank you in advance.

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:15 pm

congratulations Can you confirm pl that no p60 employment letter or housing documents were asked

sbchkr3
Newly Registered

Post by sbchkr3 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:39 am

I now do not remember exactly which cohab documents she picked. I had all the council tax, water and gas-electricity bills in both the names since March 2009. I handed over all those to the cw and I remembered she picked some of them according to some time line on her paper.