ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First/Last Name misorder in the Life in the UK Test certific

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chinlunghsiao
Newly Registered

First/Last Name misorder in the Life in the UK Test certific

Post by chinlunghsiao » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Hello everyone,

First, I want to say thank you for all the useful information I have got from this forum. All information are very helpful.

I just got my life in the uk test passed today. However, there is a small issue.

On the certificate, I just realised that my first name and last name has been disordered (i.e. my "first name" is in the "Surname/Family Name" line and my "Surname" is in the "Other name" line.

the name spelling is identical as my passport as well as the rest of information (nationality, date of birth, town of birth, country of birth and postcode).

I'm wondering is the test certificate will be valid for applying settlement visa? if anyone has the same experience, please advise.

many thanks,

Chin

itsmejoy4u
Newly Registered

First/Last Name misorder in Life in the UK Test certificate

Post by itsmejoy4u » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Hi, I'm keen to know what happened to you when you applied for your ILR. I had the same problem with my wife's Life in the UK Test certificate and wondering how to go about correcting it

Any advice highly appreciated!

Many Thanks