ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Queries regarding ILR?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wk_hsmp06
Newly Registered

Urgent Queries regarding ILR?

Post by wk_hsmp06 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Hi Guys,

Let me give you the history of my case

Entry Clearance : 14 Nov 2006 - 14 Nov 2007
Entered UK : 11 Feb 2007
Extention : 14 Nov 2007 - 14 Nov 2011
Date Corretion : 14 Nov 2007 - 11 Feb 2012

I have called home office yesterday and asked them when can I apply for ILR by telling them my details. They have said you can apply for ILR 28 days before your date of entry if you came within 90 days. I told them I came in 88 days and they said this should be fine.

I also informed them that I applied for my visa correction in march under HSMP JR and now extended upto 11 Feb 2012 still I can apply using my date of entry clearance. They said it should be fine.

I rang them again to booked the appointment. Surprisingly they have given me the early appointment for next week at 16th November at Croydon PEO. The same lady picked the phone and during the discussion she was saying well see if your case is straightforward or not as you mentioned about the visa correction.

My question is what will happen if your case is not straightforward will it rejected instantly? Just to clear I have five year p60's and 120 days absence so I belive my case is starightforward. Please advise.

Unfortunately, today I checked the days difference from dateandTime.com and it is giving me 90 days 2 Months 29 days (if I include 11th Feb as well). I am bit worried now that What should I do.
Do you think that 90 days will be considered by CW and they can use their discretion. I checked the policy document it says no more than three months can be considred for date of Entry. Please advise.

What will happen if CW dont use its discretion? Will they defer the case or will they refuse the case?

Do I have to pay again if they refuse the case as I believe in croydon they take payment first? Do they check eligiblity in intital cheking or it is checked by the CW? Please confirm

Regarding my bank statement I dont have bank statements for last three months as I normally received statement quartelry. I have applied for the statements but it will take 10 working days which will arrive after my appointment. I have visisted the bank and they are saying bring the online printed statement and we will stamp them but not singed them. Also they are willing to give me a lettter for my last statement. Do you think that only stamped statement will be enough? Please advise

Guys, please let me know should I go ahead with the appointemtn or cancell it.

Is it possible to change the PEO now, I can go to Solihull atleaset they will not take the payment first.Please advise

Thanks a lot for your help.

wk_hsmp06
Newly Registered

Update

Post by wk_hsmp06 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:41 am

For Bank Statement I found the answer in the guidance document

An electronic bank or building society statement from an online account, but it must contain all of the details listed above. You must also provide either: a supporting letter from their bank or building society, on company headed paper, confirming the statement provided is authentic, or an electronic bank or building society statement bearing the official stamp of the bank or building society on every page;
I will take the online statement and get it stamped from the bank.

Please any body can help me out on my other queries.

Waiting for your reply.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Please continue in your previous topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!