ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

some queries regarding reapplying dependent visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rehma
Newly Registered

some queries regarding reapplying dependent visa

Post by rehma » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi.
i submitted my documents for dependent uk visa on 19th october and on 2nd november i received my docs with refusal regarding bank statement .. as we didnt provided bank letter confirming the authencity of bank statements...

now the the queries tht were troubling me
1. should tenancy agreement contain some official stamp or private agreement is enough?
2. we will now be sending the bank letter tht was mentioned in refusal

these documents we listed
marriage certificate, sponsor letter, residence permit, wedding photographs, wedding card, passport copy, bank statements, pay slips, employment letter, tb screening certificate

I will be grateful if u solve my queries and help me in what else documents i need more as this is 2nd time im applying

thankyou

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:20 am

Mandatory documents
*Copy of passport/Tier 1 visa
*Original bank statements
*Marriage Certificate
*Dependant(s) passport(s)

Coming to your questions:
1. should tenancy agreement contain some official stamp or private agreement is enough?
2. we will now be sending the bank letter tht was mentioned in refusal
tenancy agreement is not a mandatory requirement. I am assuming that you are only including it because it adds value to your application. But the fact of the matter is that it is not a mandatory requirement, that is why there is no prescribed format for it.

rehma
Newly Registered

Post by rehma » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:14 am

alright this thing is clear.. Thank u for tht
But one more thing came that was troubling me is regarding maintainace of funds..
533 pounds are kept to reserved as dependent fund rt.. So for 3 months approx what amount be atleast maintained? We have mentioned tht 1400 pounds were maintained till 3 months.. Is tht right amount to mentioned?

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:29 pm

rehma wrote:alright this thing is clear.. Thank u for tht
But one more thing came that was troubling me is regarding maintainace of funds..
533 pounds are kept to reserved as dependent fund rt.. So for 3 months approx what amount be atleast maintained? We have mentioned tht 1400 pounds were maintained till 3 months.. Is tht right amount to mentioned?
should be ok. the main thing is that you maintained an amount that is above what they require