ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric at PO?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

babur123
Newly Registered

Biometric at PO?

Post by babur123 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:32 pm

How quick it is possible to give biometrics at PO in London. If i go 2-3 hours before closing time, would i be O.K. ?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:51 pm

babur123 wrote:How long it takes to get the passport and BRP back after biometrics? I posted my application on 20th Oct. I got the acknowledgment but still waiting to hear for my Biometrics. I am anxiously waiting to get my passport and BRP as a job offer is waiting for me. I have told them that i can provide them my residency permit in the last week of November so fingers crossed.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:55 pm

1. You can enrol biometrics at PO only if you are invited to do so.
2. You should receive your biometric enrolment letter within 6 weeks of the date of application.
3. You can expect your leave to remain application to be decided within 14 weeks of submitting the biometrics.

To know experience of others with regards to timelines, browse through the sticky topic(s) in the relevant forum.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!