ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife's ILR in June

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fais79

Wife's ILR in June

Post by fais79 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Hello,

I am a British Passport holder and recently offered a very good job in Abu Dhabi have even signed the contracted not realising that my wife's ILR which is due in June 2012 could get affected.

It's a German company with a branch in Abu Dhabi therefore, what option(s) do I have with regards to my wife's ILR in June.

I am aware of the 4 year outside UK living together but with only 6 months left in her ILR I don't really want to wait 4 years.

I would appreciate if someone can provide me with some options on resolving this issue?

Many Thanks!

fais79

Post by fais79 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Also just so that you know we also have a few months old baby who is obviously British by birth

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!