ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Just for my peace of mind..

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sparta

Just for my peace of mind..

Post by sparta » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Hi,
Can I actually use 2 bank account as an evidence for my PSW maintenance fund requirement? I have been maintaining £800 in my account for almost 8 months now and for a month the balance dipped to £790 because of a direct debit on the account fee, which I totally forgot. I am due to submit my application on Monday and it was on August 19 - September 19 that the balance went below £800.

I have another bank account with £50 on it sitting for almost 1 year. So together their is more than £800 money available to me for more than 90 days.

I have provided 2 bank statement. One bank statement covers the period of June up to present (that's the one that dipped to £790), and another bank statement that covers the period of August to present (that's with the £50).

Do you think its fine?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Just for my peace of mind..

Post by geriatrix » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:45 pm

sparta wrote:Can I actually use 2 bank account as an evidence for my PSW maintenance fund requirement?
Yes. As many accounts, that you may hold with banks anywhere in the world, that you may wish to use to provide evidence of maintenance funds, as long as you fulfil the requirements prescribed in the policy guidance.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!