ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinate Leave with HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

agar041
Newly Registered

Indefinate Leave with HSMP

Post by agar041 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:00 am

I have just recieved notice I have been accepted for HSMP. But am planning a holiday for 2 months maybe more. In order to get an extension next time is the maximum time out of the UK 3 months total for a year or 3 months in a single trip. If I decide to apply for indefinate leave outside the UK is this to be done at my home country or from anywhere? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:05 pm

Don't know what u mean by accepted for HSMP...does that mean you have got the HSMP visa...
If that's the case then u should apply for the EC after your holidays...u have 3 months from the date on the letter and date when u get the EC (Visa)...and regarding the 3 months stay out of the country, i m not too sure but as far as I have studies it means total including all the visits...

ameenji
Newly Registered

Post by ameenji » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:16 am

Hi its clearly stats applicant should not stay out of the country more then 3 months and in total 5 years of stay you should not be out of the country more then 6 months to apply for PR.

Thanks

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:26 am

But why are you worried about FLR/ILR when you have not even come to UK...as suggested why don't you go for the EC after your holidays and then you will not have probs with that 6 month limit...
And yes you need to be out of the country for 6 months in the entire 4/5 year period of your stay in UK