ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP U28 Stage1 Help Needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nakamal
Newly Registered

HSMP U28 Stage1 Help Needed

Post by nakamal » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:15 am

First of all I would like to Thanks all the Moderators of this site, for building such an excellent service and helping many of our friends in HSMP. Your team is keeping the sprits UP !!

Help needed with regards to my case:-)

My Current Points:

Education - 15 Pts (Evidence I have is Degree certificate)
Exp min 4 yrs - 35 Pts (Reference letters/ Exp certificate/Offer letters)
Earnings - 35 Pts (12 Pay slips (May 05 to Jun 06 with Mar missing, F16s)
Under 28 - 5 Points (Notorised Passport copy or PAN Card )
--------------------------
TOTAL - 90 POints
---------------------------

1) Currently I am in UK on a Business Visa (C-Visit) and will returning back to India at the end of sep 06? Can I apply for HSMP as a out of country application from UK?

2) I have a plans to apply (HSMP Under 28) within 2 or 3 weeks, Can I do so ? Bcoz by Dec 15th I will cross 28? Will I still be treated Under 28 bcoz the I heard the process takes too long.

3) Questions related to exp letters: Till date I have worked in 5 companies including current company.

a) Currently I am working as a Consultant in an MNC, but my pay processing/offer letters is done by some consultants. And they wont support me in any way if I say I am applying for HSMP. Anyways Now I have managed to get 12 payslips. And also a letter stating I am working for MNC client (This letter is given on the basis of me telling as I am applying for loan). My Consultant company in the letter they had put this statement (This letter is given on request of emp, for applying bank loan) at the bottom of the to whom soever letter. Now I have managed to get reference letter from MNC client As they are pusing me to go for HSMP. Will these two documents are sufficinet proving my exp as far as my current comp is concerned?

b) Able to get the reference letters from all my previous companies. But one company recently got merged with another, so the reference letter they gave is on new letter head ? Will this create any probelms ?

c) Alos my first company is no more operational now. Its completely shut down. How do I manage to get the reference letter from this company ?? If I say to HO, that the comp is shut down, will they believe, I have offer letter/exp letter/releaving letters? But no reference letter ?

One Option avaiable: The HR of my first company, is now working with some other company is ready to give the reference letter? Will this make sense ?? or being too honest with HO will result in problems ??

4) Would like to know the tentative processing timings for getting the approval letter? The reason is I may need the originals for visa processing if my company sends me to some other country for project.

5) As far as the earnings is concerned, is the HO refering to CTC or NET Pay ??? well in any case I have considered points taking the NET pay into account .. if I take CTC then I will get more points(50) ;->

6) Are my documetns sufficient enough to goaehad and apply for the HSMP? or I am missing anything. !!!

7) Do i need to send my marks cards/ professional cetifications originals while applying for HSMP?

8) I had recently got married 3 months back, can I claim for under partner points under this ?? As I dont have any documents other than Marriage certiciate?

Let me know if I need to be caustion on some aspects before I apply.
Please advice.

Thanks and Regards,
K