ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Pre nov 2006 ilr Liverpool

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sun_ilr

HSMP Pre nov 2006 ilr Liverpool

Post by sun_ilr » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Hi All, i have been following this website for last 1 year. and my sincere thanks to Sushmehta.

My expereince was quiet good at liverpool. Staff were really very helpfull and polite.

I entered the building at 8.30 and did the intial check at 8.35 then i made the oayment at 8.45. then the case worker called me at 9.05. He asked me for everything i want to submit. as you can imagine i gave him all the docuemnts i can think off.

But he was just interested in latest p60 and 3 month payslip.

i was called back at 10.10 and was told its approved and wait for another 45 min for the passport. i was reall scareed and didnt start celebrating yet.

i was called at 11.05 again and i had my passport in hand with ILR stamped . i really wanted to scream but i didnt.....

It was a long journey and i was really scared but all well that end well.

any questions feel free to ask....