ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mackdd
Newly Registered

eea2 application

Post by mackdd » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:55 am

hello everyone,

I have applied for my EEA2 applicaction near about five months ago, and tll now i have only got the confirmation letter. I am Indian and my wife is polish. I just wondering what should I do now? as on the basis of that letter nobody give us permanent job and now i am worried whether my application has rejected or or do i have to reply? as far as i came to know most of the people get back by 4 months or so....and if it's not arrived till 6 months what I am suppose to do? kindly please advice me what should i do.. Thank you very much!!!!!

Guerro
Member of Standing

Post by Guerro » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:25 am

Give them a call to check the progress of your application

mackdd
Newly Registered

Post by mackdd » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:20 am

is it going to be helpful as they don't want to say anything ...and can i ask my wife's passport back as she wants to apply for somethings...

amazighman

Post by amazighman » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:44 am

give them a call, and ask about the progress of your application...your wife can request her passport at anytime she wants, she can email or phone them

mackdd
Newly Registered

Post by mackdd » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:59 am

I have tried calling them so many times...all they are saying if it's not six months ,,they are unable to say anything about progress..I have applied my residency card on july 24 .I have provided all the documents of my wife's full time work and etc etc...and now now my wife considering join uni and doing job part time..is that going to make any difference on my application.. plzz help me..