ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SUBMITION OF WRONG STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

OGBIDI
Newly Registered

SUBMITION OF WRONG STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT

Post by OGBIDI » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:49 pm

HI, I NEED UR HELP. I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION YESTERDAY AND I SUBMITTED AN ONLINE STATEMENT WITHOUT ANY LETTER FROM THE BANK BECAUSE THEY SAID IT IS AGAINST THEIR POLICY TO GIVE OUT LETTER. MY STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT DOES NOT HAVE THE BANK LOGO AND AFTER GOING THROUG THIS BLOG, I AM VERY WORRIED THAT I MAY BE REFUSED BECAUSE OF THIS. SO, I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANY WAY I CAN RECTIFY THIS. THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED RESPONSE

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:10 pm

As soon as you receive a acknowledgement and reference number, send original bank statement(s) along with a covering letter. Call up UKBA to enquire the address that you should use to send additional documents.

And hope for the best.

Please don't shout.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

OGBIDI
Newly Registered

Post by OGBIDI » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:17 pm

THAT WAS MY THOT EXACTLY, THANKS A LOT, I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT. NOW I CAN RELAX AND WAIT FOR THE ACKNOLEDGEMENT LETTER

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:22 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Please don't shout.
Click on the word in blue.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

OGBIDI
Newly Registered

Post by OGBIDI » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Thanks for drawing my attention to my shortcomings, I appreciate

OGBIDI
Newly Registered

Post by OGBIDI » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Hi sushdmehta, I called UKBA so as to get the address to post the statement, I was told that they cant give me any address because I have to wait for the decision of the person handling my file. Is this right, or should i just post it along with my covering letter to the address where I posted my initial document. Thanks

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:02 pm

You need to send 'change of circumstances' form which will include your new bank statements.

Just post the said form where it asks you to , (it says on the front page of the form itself!)

OGBIDI
Newly Registered

Post by OGBIDI » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Thank you, I just downloaded the form, I will send it immediately I get my reference number

OGBIDI
Newly Registered

Post by OGBIDI » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:21 pm

I just received my acknowledge letter nd it states that I should not send additional document unless requested to by my case worker. I ws wondering if anybody has been in this kind of predicament before, and if yes, did you still send the change of circumstances form long with the document, and did your case worker accept those documents. thanks

agash

Post by agash » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:46 pm

I have the problem same as u... Could u tell me what u did... Thank u., it's. Urgent