ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need ur help please

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imatitiqua
Newly Registered

I need ur help please

Post by imatitiqua » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:43 am

I submitted my application 2 days ago and I printed my statement of account from the account manager machine, the logo of the bank (Barclays) is there. I asked the bank to either stamp the statement or give me a covering letter, they said it is against their policy and that the statement of account is ok. my fear now is that because it is not printed on the official letter head paper, it will cause a ground for refusal. I went to the bank again this money and they told me that that is the only way I can print out the statement. Am I on the right track or should I do something else about it

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:24 pm

request new statements by post.

submit it via "change of circumstances" form for total peace of mind.

policy guidance states what is required of online bank statements. if yours is lacking in any way, then yes your application will be refused.

UKBA is not concerned with what your bank policy is!

imatitiqua
Newly Registered

Post by imatitiqua » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Thank you. I will have to go to another branch and order for the statement to be sent by mail

nartallo
Newly Registered

Post by nartallo » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:54 pm

If I am not wrong, Barclays will never send you a statement by post for the period that you have chosen to receive online statements. In my opinion this is ridiculous, but they don't do anything about it at the end.

So now, for my own coming application, I will be trying to force them to give a cover letter or something like that in addition to that very simple stamp they use in approving the statements.

fibreman

Re: I need ur help please

Post by fibreman » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:35 pm

imatitiqua wrote:I submitted my application 2 days ago and I printed my statement of account from the account manager machine, the logo of the bank (Barclays) is there. I asked the bank to either stamp the statement or give me a covering letter, they said it is against their policy and that the statement of account is ok. my fear now is that because it is not printed on the official letter head paper, it will cause a ground for refusal. I went to the bank again this money and they told me that that is the only way I can print out the statement. Am I on the right track or should I do something else about it
Hi, I use Barclays also... I had great experience with them, they stamped everything without causing problems.

I went to branch near London Wall, great service there. I think you only need stamps on every page, you should be ok.

imatitiqua
Newly Registered

Post by imatitiqua » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:53 pm

I dont know why they did not stamp mine, all they said was that it was against their policy

imatitiqua
Newly Registered

Post by imatitiqua » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:23 pm

I just received my acknowledge letter and it states that I should not send additional document unless requested to by my case worker. I ws wondering if anybody has been in this kind of predicament before, and if yes, did you still send the change of circumstances form long with the document, and did your case worker accept those documents. thanks

imatitiqua
Newly Registered

Post by imatitiqua » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:25 pm

And I forgot to add that my surname was not correctly spelt.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:49 pm

imatitiqua wrote:I just received my acknowledge letter and it states that I should not send additional document unless requested to by my case worker. I ws wondering if anybody has been in this kind of predicament before, and if yes, did you still send the change of circumstances form long with the document, and did your case worker accept those documents. thanks
its a standard thing they tell to everyone.

if you do need to send something... do it via change of circumstances form.

maybe notify them of the mis spelt name as well or you will have further delays when your biometric invite will come along with wrong name!

imatitiqua
Newly Registered

Post by imatitiqua » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:44 am

the only refernce number on the acknowledge letter is the their own reference number (which was written as 'our reference number'). Is that what I should write on the change of circumstances form (because on the form, they wrote PBS reference number and application reference number). Thanks for all your responses so far, I appreciate.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:25 pm

yes