ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bad news!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aaliyah khan
Newly Registered

Bad news!

Post by Aaliyah khan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:26 am

Hey guys,how is everyone

I applied for the fiancee settlement visa to marry my husband legaly in the UK,yes noticed that i said husband,we had a nikah done in the Pakistan and because of some complication i was told that my marriage is not recognised.

So,to avoid refusal i applied for the fiancee visa from Malaysia,and today after 5 years of marriage and waiting,i received the refusal letter.

The reason for refusal if i may state it in point form.

1- I am satisfied that the sponsor is present in the ukand u both intend to live permanently after marriage

2- Turning to accomadation u stated that the property is under ure father in law's name.I requested that sight of actual tenancy agreement to establish you had the right to live there.
( Well i have given the original house documents which my husbands name is there stating that he has a long tenancy agreement with my father in law,she never requested any of what she stated,

3 - Accountant has comfirmed that his earnings up to 7337 pounds,this equates to 22011 per annum,she futher states the sponsor has been previously married and has to provide for his 3 children,his ex wife and then also me,She requested comfirmation of funds of what he is giving his kids --- ( His ex hates me and is not willing to cooperate in this my luck,so he has provided some receipts because they have agreed mutualy that he gives them 400 pounds in gifts and clothing)

4- I have supplied my statement showing balance of almost 900 pounds and she ignored my present bank balance and said i have closng balance of earlier date from June of 300 pounds

5- She officer states that she is not satisfied i will have adequate maintence and accomadation availible to me prior and after the marriage without resource to public funds.

Sorry for dragging this long,What can i do,and now do i have to wait for another 6 months,please i need some advice,anythg at all would help greatly

Sincerely
Aaliyah

nadiii

Re: Bad news!

Post by nadiii » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:37 am

Aaliyah khan wrote: 2- Turning to accomadation u stated that the property is under ure father in law's name.I requested that sight of actual tenancy agreement to establish you had the right to live there.
( Well i have given the original house documents which my husbands name is there stating that he has a long tenancy agreement with my father in law,she never requested any of what she stated,
They want to see a tenancy agreement between the house owner and your partner. In your case it is a letter wriiten by your father in law stating he is happy to accomodate you and his son rent free. You husband stating this is no use, the house owner must state it.
Thank you immigrationboards.com

Aaliyah khan
Newly Registered

Post by Aaliyah khan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:18 am

well,i am 100 percent sure she didn't request this after the interview was done,but brought this up from no where,but thanks sir u very kind

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:42 am

If you care to write down what is stated on refusal notice, instead of what you think you have been refused, maybe you will then get some proper advice :roll: