ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer reference check type

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pras_78
Newly Registered

Employer reference check type

Post by pras_78 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:40 am

Hi,

I am applying for HSMP obviusly without telling my existing employer (in UK). I wanted to know that do home office people call existing employer to confirm the details provided in the HSMP application form.

If they ask like any other reference checking company it is fine, but do they ask like we are calling from UK Home office as one of your employee had applied for uk visa or something like this.

Regards,

Pras

aslyusar
Newly Registered

Reference Check

Post by aslyusar » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:56 am

Hey there,

I have exactly the same question and coudl not get a clear answer on whether UK immigration will in fact call the employer. I called HSMP hot line in the UK and they told me that if you provide the company name and employer name that they can find on the website they probably wont call.

I prefer they didnt call especially if they will be advising my employer that they are calling from UK immigration. The poor guy will have a heart attack.

So did u get any responce from anyone in regards to this issue?

thanks