ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa and finances

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aulakh
Newly Registered

spouse visa and finances

Post by aulakh » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Hi,
wondered if somebody could help me please.I have followed the guidance from this forum for applying my wife's settlement visa.We married in July this year in India and i spent 3 months there.I have been working with an agency for last 6 years and earned over 30 k per annum ,proven by P60s (submitted with application).
The problem is that since i left for India in July,i havent worked since as I was not in the UK till september and also doing a degree and been very busy with studies.Although i have submitted a job letter with application from agency stating duration of employment and my current income till today which is same as it was in July( about over 10 k only).I have also submitted pay slips up to July.

I have spoken to HR dept today and they r more then happy to verify that i m still registered with them and current income and can start work whenever i want to,if there r any queries from embassy.
I have submitted 6 months bank statement till the end of september (Visa applied on 21 of october)which clearly show cash flow and all income and bills apart from August n September no Income but still in account about 1600£ left.

So my question is -Will the ECO accept it as he/she can see that i have worked for last 6 years n its permanent income.
2.I don't claim any benefit and have been living on savings (around 4k)which was also submitted with application..any question might arise?
3.In application wife has not mentioned anywhere that i m studing also.will that create a problem?
Please advise.Many thanks
Last edited by aulakh on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aulakh
Newly Registered

Post by aulakh » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Anyone please

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:53 pm

try breaking your post into paragraphs. it is very hard to read.

aulakh
Newly Registered

Post by aulakh » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Done..could someone advise please as getting myself worked up on this now.Thanks

aulakh
Newly Registered

Post by aulakh » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Anyone....please

Kitty

Post by Kitty » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:57 pm

If you have already submitted the application then you can only really await the outcome.

With a strong work history and confirmation from the agency that you willl have work when you return to the UK, you may get lucky. However, I would say that the ECO would be justified in refusing the application if you are simply on the books of an employment agency.

aulakh
Newly Registered

Post by aulakh » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Kitty wrote:If you have already submitted the application then you can only really await the outcome.

With a strong work history and confirmation from the agency that you willl have work when you return to the UK, you may get lucky. However, I would say that the ECO would be justified in refusing the application if you are simply on the books of an employment agency.
Thanks Kitty,
I understand that I cant change anything now as the application has been submitted.But was just looking for other people's opinion to put my mind on rest or something which u have done indeed.Many thanks

aulakh
Newly Registered

Post by aulakh » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:48 am

Hi,
I would like thanks and to share the great news with all of u. With all the support and the guidance from this forum my wife has recieved her visa today.It was delivered to our door step by blue dart.
Thanks again to everybody...now we can start our life....

lhsiri

Post by lhsiri » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:58 pm

congratulation aulakh !