ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependant Extension Visa Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

er.richaw
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependant Extension Visa Query

Post by er.richaw » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Hi

I have general Tier 1 VISA and presently in UK with My Spouse .I got my UK Visa in August 2010( i applied before 19th july 2010) and at the same time My spouse and my 2 yr Kid also got it.

I Came to UK in Nov 2010 with my spouse.Since then we are in UK but not my son.

I m due to apply my extension in May 2012.

My question is that can i apply for my son's extension visa although he has not entered in UK.

If yes, what all docs i need to present or is it only funds that i need to show.

Thanks
Richa

mr_danny

Post by mr_danny » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:01 pm

how would you do his bio-metrics?

i think they click a photo of the child if they over 2.

so they have to be seen.

er.richaw
Newly Registered

Post by er.richaw » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:27 pm

i dont think so bio metrics is required as we have already done that at the time of application.

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:13 pm

er.richaw wrote:i dont think so bio metrics is required as we have already done that at the time of application.
You will find that you and your wife will need to provide bio metric info again at the next extension. You are not able to extend for your child if he has not joined you. He will need to apply for entry clearance again if his current EC expires before he joins you. Check the guidance documents from UKBA website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... 1/general/