ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success: SET(O) WP at Sheffield PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ayesha11

Success: SET(O) WP at Sheffield PEO

Post by ayesha11 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Hi

specially thanks to all friends .mo sushdmeehata n vinnay n everyone
Just had a successful ILR application at Sheffield today.

I arrived at the ukba office at 8:00am, and my appointment was at 9:00am . The security guard asked me to enter the building at 8:30am

At , 8:30passed through an airport style security check.they asked me to go to reception for token ,my number was 1.

Then i was sent to another counter for initial checks . all was ok.then the case worker asked me to go for payment on other counter.made payment n they took my docs .
waited ...waited... n then @ 9:15 case worker came n told me v r consider ing for ilr n u wil hav 2 wait for @least 45 mints then she came bck @10:15 n told us everything fine , v r issuing u ilr visa collect ur passport in 15 min.
collected our passport@ 10:35 whew sigh of relief... thanks all and goodluck to those expectinng their ilr.

ramay

Post by ramay » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:55 pm

congratulations! What is your absence out of UK? Is there any more than 90 in single trip or 180 in total?

malepiscean
United Kingdom

Post by malepiscean » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Congrats! Did you have any absences?