ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received Sar with one gap after having sent ilr application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

quantum1
Member of Standing

Received Sar with one gap after having sent ilr application

Post by quantum1 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:21 pm

I came from the Philippines at 18 on a student visa in september 2001. I applied for 10 yr ilr on the 9th of October. I thought my leave was continuous but I received my SAR yesterday with a gap in 2009 . I applied for student visa extension on 29 May before expiry on 31st May, but my application was deemed invalid due to non payment. I made an honest mistake with my funds such that they were insufficient by £2.50 when the ukba tried to take payment. I resubmitted application which it says in the SAR it was raised on the 15th of June. This application was succesful and I have had no problems since.

I forgot about this and made an application without a cover letter. I have relatives in the uk, and have only been out of the country for twice to a total of 10 days. I have not been back to the Philippines since 2001 since my parents moved to america. I have also been in employment as a tier 2 holderr for the past 3 years. I feel this information will boost my chances of discretion. What can I do? Please help me.

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:22 am

What if I send the cover letter now before they refuse my application. Will it change my date of application? Someone please advise me!

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Anyone please. I only have a few days until its too late to do anything about it. I am begging for help