ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what to do... ????

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

what to do... ????

Post by aj_sp_007 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:59 am

hi..

Applied from India .Working in IT Sector.same thing happened with me...dunno what was the reason...claimed for 105 :

1. Age - 5
2. Education - 15
3. Partners Achievements : 10
4. Work Exp : 50
5. Pay Slips : 25

I Scored '0'. Refusal letter states HO were unable to verify my documents.
Mailed them...to know the reason...mailed me back with the case workers name...called her up....said its not possible to speak to her...dunno what to do...applied in september 05' got the refusal by 1st weeek of dec 05.
....guys please help in a mess.... can neone telll...me what to do...
i read somewhre .... u can apply as a fresh applicant.....will they know about my previous application . dont want to forge or something...just want to know....what will be the chances of success.....i think its very difficult for indians to get through....
Om SHanti...

help
aj_sp_007
________
Marijuana vaporizer
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

itsme
Member of Standing

Post by itsme » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:35 am

hi aj, sorry to hear this. somwhere in this forum i heard that 0 points are allocated when they (feel) found 1 or more documents are not genuine ( no hard feelings.. ). me being an Indian and have lot of friends here on HSMP, i dont think Indians success rate is different than other countries.

i think HO doesnt store your previous details when u reapply. just go for it and ensure you have mentioned details of references correctly with all proper documentation, and lets hope it will be a success.
You Can Win. Believe in Yourself.
---

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

SAD

Post by aj_sp_007 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:46 am

JUST WANT TO KNOW DO THEY CHECK YOUR PREVIOUS APPLICATION.
lot the job coz of hsmp..got the refusal joined in other company...will be sending the documents of new employer...again they gonna feel fishy,,,...
what to do...please help...beleive me its not that easy for indians to get through...as it is for europeans...or americans.
help...needed badly...
aj_sp_007
________
Ford Laser picture

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:48 am

I would also suggest you to go for the new application. But you can always go for review as it does not cost anything...it's good to know why and which document of yours (educational, work experience etc..) was not been able to be verifed. If you don't have this information then you might end up having the same trouble for the secnd time. Draft a good review letter and tell them all the facts and figures again referring back to your documents but remember not to submit any additional docs....try to make this letter as elaborate as u can as if you are speaking to them and fight your case out...if all your documents are fine, there is no way u can get rejection...and beleive me it's not at all difficult for Indians and it's the same case everywhere....i had a friend of mone who fought his case through review and got through the approval....
Just give your best shot and then you can file a fresh application with as much as additional docs as you can...HO people don't have probs as it is a fresh application for them...

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:42 pm

review means what ??? i think appeal and review are two different categories. i have crossed the time limit for the appeal. And if go for review again i have to pay 315 pounds. better i go for the fresh application...what do you suggest.???

aj_sp_007
________
WHOLESALE VAPORIZERS

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:14 pm

Well by review and appeal, i mean to challenge the result provided by the HO..yes i know there is a period of 28 days for filing the appeal to review the decision so if that has passed then yes you cannot go for this option...
go ahead with the fresh application with as many documents as u can give the details of your new job...they will not have any probs absolutely with those details untel and unless u make some changes in the previous employment details...and I would also suggest you to make an effort to know which of your document had probs being verified...and try to be very clear on even the small detail....and trust me it is not at all difficult for Indians...u know i got rejected 2 times and then finally got it although i went for a fresh application every time as the reason for rejection was improper employment reference letter and i have to get it again...and once they rejected it because they felt it was not a graduate level job as it was not specifically mentioned...

ASAS1
Newly Registered

105 R U CRAZY

Post by ASAS1 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:40 pm

ITS UR FAULT TO CLAIM 105
THE VERY FACT U CLAIM FOR SUCH HIGH SCORES RAISES MANY EYEBROWS
I THINK U NEED TO APPLY THR A SOLICITOR OR GO THR GUIDANCE IN DETAIL AND APPLY