ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Countersign

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MiniAyo
Newly Registered

Countersign

Post by MiniAyo » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Ello pole
Please just a quick question, I sent it my son's (3months) application last week and my counter signatory just called mi he's travelling and he won't be until net yr but We need the passport to travel in december passport
Please what do I do
Thank you

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Countersignatory is only contacted in a small number of applications. Most likely you will be just fine. Call IPS in a week or two to check the status. Worst case, if they do need to contact a countersignatory, you can get a new one and send it to IPS.

MiniAyo
Newly Registered

Post by MiniAyo » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:53 pm

I didn't know that
Thank you very much

Aujla
Newly Registered

Re: Countersign

Post by Aujla » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:15 am

Hi. I am applying for my baby's british passport and my solicitor sign it for me as a countersignry . But he filled that he knows me as an old client for 4 years. I phoned passport office and asked them. They said as long as person knows u for 4 years it's fine as client. Plz can anyone help me that is it ok to put as a client? Plz help me