ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application consideration according to biom. appointment??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alex13
Newly Registered

Application consideration according to biom. appointment??

Post by alex13 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:58 pm

"We are currently considering applications where the applicant attended a biometric appointment on or before 12 November."

What if i didnt make an appointment? I went through the walk in service in the post office on the 14th of November, does this mean they still havent touched my case?

escapee
Newly Registered

Post by escapee » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:14 am

I'd like to know more about this too as I also did a walk in service on the 29th November rather than booking an appointment.

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:30 am

Biometrics are requirment of certain visa. This doesnt mean that they have not touched your case or already made a decision on the case and now jsut waiting for the biometric result. This is just a procedural thing.
The question is... to be or not to be....