ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 General Dependent:Main applicant entire passport copy

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Newly Registered

Tier1 General Dependent:Main applicant entire passport copy

Post by 42875 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Last week when my wife went to apply for her tier 1 dependent visa in Mumbai they refused to accept her application because I had submitted my passport copy of front, back and visa page.

They asked for my entire passport copy including blank pages.

Has anyone else come across this was it just on off?

niv.niv.n

Post by niv.niv.n » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:18 pm

YES i had come across the same while applying for dependent from Bangalore.Later i had cubmited the entire passport copy including the blank pages.

sree_nair11

Post by sree_nair11 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:37 pm

me too submitted a copy of all my passport pages while applying for my wife's visa from Cochin.

farscape80
Newly Registered

Post by farscape80 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Hi,

Yes - this seems to be the case. The PBS guidelines do not ask for entire copy as per my understanding - but same thing happened to someone i know. Might be additional document requirements for India.

AlokB
Newly Registered

Re: Tier1 General Dependent:Main applicant entire passport c

Post by AlokB » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:21 am

42875 wrote:Last week when my wife went to apply for her tier 1 dependent visa in Mumbai they refused to accept her application because I had submitted my passport copy of front, back and visa page.

They asked for my entire passport copy including blank pages.

Has anyone else come across this was it just on off?
Do you know someone, who's visa got refused because of this??

As today my wife went to VFS Mumbai, they asked her to submit all pages xerox of my passport and she only has the front and back page copy, then the vfs lady asked her senior about the situation, and then they said no problem, just mentioned that only "colour copy front and back pages submitted" in their remark.
Please let me know will this be a problem, not submitting all pages copy of the passport?