ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 general initial application delay (8 months)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bilal_zain
Newly Registered

Tier 1 general initial application delay (8 months)

Post by bilal_zain » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Hi,
I applied to change visa category from PSW to Tier 1 General on 26th March 2011 along with my 2 dependants. I received acknowledgement letter from home office with in one week of submitting application. I submitted my biometrics on 9th May (including dependants) but since then I havn't received any thing from Home office. I emailed them but didn't get any reply. I posted letter and got reply in 3 weeks times (on 1st of October) saying
my application was received, and in process. and I will be contacted by one of their colleagues with outcome of my application.

I am still waiting for my visa decision and passports. Does anybody else having the same problem??? I am very worried and getting broke financially? cannt vhange job or do extra work without passport? what to do? dont know...?? Any help??/ suggestions??/

anotherguy
Newly Registered

Post by anotherguy » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:47 pm

I am in the same position. waiting since march.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Contact your local MP and request him/her to help expedite matters and to get a definite response from UKBA with regards the current status of your application.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

lahanotu
Newly Registered

Post by lahanotu » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:17 pm

I applied on February 22nd 2011 and biometric done same day at Public enquiry office in Liverpool with three dependants and my application passed for further enquiries.I have written them thrice and i got reply that i should continue to wait.
I think we still have to coninue to wait and fingers crossed and leave all in the hands of God.