ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW visa query about personal debt - Assistance needed!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

scrinxy
Newly Registered

PSW visa query about personal debt - Assistance needed!!

Post by scrinxy » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:27 pm

I was sponsored by my government to study in the UK. I am considering repaying my government the scholarship money via instalments in order to break free of my work contract with them to apply for my PSW Visa. However, I have heard that students who have personal debt get their visas rejected. Has anyone else heard this?????? Any information would be highly appreciated.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:55 pm

remaining debt-free is not a requirement of a psw visa!

Aryan2013
Member of Standing

Re: PSW visa query about personal debt - Assistance needed!!

Post by Aryan2013 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:23 pm

scrinxy wrote:I was sponsored by my government to study in the UK. I am considering repaying my government the scholarship money via instalments in order to break free of my work contract with them to apply for my PSW Visa. However, I have heard that students who have personal debt get their visas rejected. Has anyone else heard this?????? Any information would be highly appreciated.
Reading the guidance may help!!