ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea4 application query

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Silwin
Newly Registered

Eea4 application query

Post by Silwin » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Hello people,

Just wondering if you'll could help me out.

I am having a residence document for 5 years now and I am ready to apply for my permanent residence in march. I have just gone self employed [sole trader]

What kinda documents would I need to have to show, regarding being self employed. I am self employed since November this year.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Your activities as a non-EEA national are irrelevant for a PR confirmation application. It's the activities of the EEA national that matters.

Silwin
Newly Registered

Post by Silwin » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Jambo wrote:Your activities as a non-EEA national are irrelevant for a PR confirmation application. It's the activities of the EEA national that matters.
So I can apply for a permanent residence without any paperwork to show that I am working?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Correct. It is all about the EEA national, not you. EEA4 application form lists what supporting documents are needed.