ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa information Please

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

waseemahmed
Newly Registered

Ireland Spouse Visa information Please

Post by waseemahmed » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:51 am

Hi I need some information please . My cousin (Pakistani) married in pakistan 10 years ago and then she moved to ireland with her husband work permit. she spent almost 5 years in ireland with her husband and kids on spouse visa. Her kids got ireland passport and she has stamp4. She takes divorce from her husband because family problem and start living alone with her kids in ireland. Now our family want that we do marriage in pakistan and spend whole with her and kids in ireland.

Please i need information that can I stay with her in ireland on spouse visa. Because she got divorced before 5 months now she can marriage again in pakistan?. After marriage she can apply spouse visa for me to stay together in ireland?

i am waiting for your response please

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:06 pm

if you get married, she will have to get a visa for you. she will have to provide proof that she can support you financially. If successful, you will get stamp 3 as her dependant spouse and will not be allowed to work.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:30 pm

just follow agnius advise

AYOUB
BANNED

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa information Please

Post by AYOUB » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:17 am

waseemahmed wrote:Hi I need some information please . My cousin (Pakistani) married in pakistan 10 years ago and then she moved to ireland with her husband work permit. she spent almost 5 years in ireland with her husband and kids on spouse visa. Her kids got ireland passport and she has stamp4. She takes divorce from her husband because family problem and start living alone with her kids in ireland. Now our family want that we do marriage in pakistan and spend whole with her and kids in ireland.

Please i need information that can I stay with her in ireland on spouse visa. Because she got divorced before 5 months now she can marriage again in pakistan?. After marriage she can apply spouse visa for me to stay together in ireland?

i am waiting for your response please
Once legal divorce has taken place, the couple in question inter-alia are free to enter into another contract with the exclusion of others, otherwise it will look like the case of Galloway V Galloway.

But prove of capital support must be proven before any approval, and the new husband/wife will be allowed to make a living in the visa granted without prejudice. :lol:

waseemahmed
Newly Registered

Please reply

Post by waseemahmed » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:10 am

Sir i want to ask that....

pakistani divorce is one that recognised under Irish law?...because my cousin get divorce from her husband in pakistan..

wandererz

Re: Please reply

Post by wandererz » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:17 am

waseemahmed wrote:Sir i want to ask that....

pakistani divorce is one that recognised under Irish law?...because my cousin get divorce from her husband in pakistan..
Hi waseemahmed,

Please don't listen to or follow the previous posters comments or advice. You are wasting your time by doing so. Just ignore his comments.

He is delusional and a troublemaker who consistently gets thrown off this forum yet re-registers under different names.

Time for him to be banned again.