ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it possible to book same day service by any one?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sssabc

Is it possible to book same day service by any one?

Post by sssabc » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:35 pm

Hi Experts,

I am wondering is it possible to book same day service by any one or it is possible to book only by agency?

I am unable to get a date even for more than 45 days... Please help me out on this.

Thanks and Regards,
sssabc

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Is it possible to book same day service by any one?

Post by geriatrix » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:23 am

sssabc wrote:is it possible to book same day service by any one
Yes.
sssabc wrote:or it is possible to book only by agency?
I am given to understand that there is a separate quota of appointment slots for representatives.
sssabc wrote:I am unable to get a date even for more than 45 days... Please help me out on this.
You cannot because appointments become available only 6 weeks in advance. If you cannot find one within the 6 week window it means that there are no appointments available (i.e. - already booked).
Life isn't fair, but you can be!