ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About Fiancee visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

antalya
Newly Registered

About Fiancee visa

Post by antalya » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Hallo to every one,
My fiancee wants to sponsor me for fiancee visa tu UK which ducuments do she need to get for sponsoring me?
She has got an fulltime job and an accomudation.
Thanks for any answer!

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:50 pm

antalya
Newly Registered

Post by antalya » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:16 am

How can i demunstrate my english knowledge when i apply for visa?
There is new rule everyone must demunstrate englis knowledge if applying for migration visa.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:43 am

Read the information in the link I have provided.

antalya
Newly Registered

Post by antalya » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:38 pm

Ok thank you! Lucapooka

antalya
Newly Registered

Post by antalya » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:42 pm

evidence that you intend to marry or register your civil partnership within a reasonable time (usually 6 months)
How can i show that?

Kitty

Post by Kitty » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Evidence you could include:

Correspondence with the Register Office confirming that you can't book a wedding date until your fiancé is actually here, but that dates are still available for the period when you want to have the ceremony. Try emailing them so you get a reply in writing.

Evidence of planning the event: guest lists; correspondence (e.g. emails) between you and your fiancé in which you discuss your wedding plans; any correspondence with possible venues, car hire, caterers, restaurants, hotels etc.

You don't need much, and the ECO should be aware that can't actually book a register office slot until your fiancé is in the UK.

antalya
Newly Registered

Post by antalya » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Ok, Thank you Kitty

And i need help feeling the (VAF4A).
What is the main purpose of your application to come to the UK?
What do i answer to this question?

Thanks in advance!

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:56 am

Marriage and settlement? :?

antalya
Newly Registered

Post by antalya » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Letter from the sponsor confirming the application and explaining the grounds of the relationship
What shall my fiancee write herefor?
If available, a provisional registry office booking
can somebody explain what that is please?

Evidence of sponsor's immigration status in UK (sponsor's passport) ( U send me the Photocopy
of the photograph page from your British passport confirming your nationality status
* Photocopies of the pages from your passport showing Turkey visas
Your latest P60 certificate covering the tax for last one year showing my income, tax and national i
nsurance contributions (†)
Sponsor's birth certificate
Evidence that the sponsor and applicant have met ( U send me passport and visa copies.)
Letter from the sponsor confirming the application and explaining the grounds of the relationship
Divorce/death certificates (u dont need this.)
Evidence of sponsor's employment in UK
Sponsor's pay slips (6 months)
Sponsor's bank statements (6 months)
Evidence of applicant's or sponsor's savings
Evidence of sponsor's mortgage or tenancy agreement
If rented accommodation, evidence that the landlord gives permission for an additional resident ( Ur Family
member shall sign a letter for me that they are agreeing my stay there with u.)
Evidence of on-going contact (like phone calls and e mail and letters.)
If available, a provisional registry office booking
must all this documents be in orriginal or are copies enough?

Thanks for all the answer!

ShrewsburyMark

Post by ShrewsburyMark » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Kitty said: 'Correspondence with the Register Office confirming that you can't book a wedding date until your fiancé is actually here, but that dates are still available for the period when you want to have the ceremony. Try emailing them so you get a reply in writing'

I thought that too and went to my local register office 2 weeks ago to get such a letter. Whilst it is true that you can't give formal notice unless both parties are in UK, they did allow me to book a date in April 2012 and gave me a letter confirming this, it cost £40 which comes off the final fee.

HTH

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:45 pm

antalya wrote:Dear Ladies an Gentlemen! I am turkish living in Turkey, my fiancee is english (British citizen) I want to join her in uk and we intend to get marry there and live together. I know how it works about fiancee visa we need to show that we have suficient funds to live there. I dont have much money so my fiancee wants to sponsor me but she does nt work. She has got money on the bank 80000 eighty tousand pounds. Would that money be enough to sponsor me? Or does she need a job? Pls answer me this question! Thank you very much!
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:46 pm

Has your fiancé been working in an EEA state? £80000 is enough to meet the financial requirement providing the funds are in an approved accessible account and have been for 6 or more months.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.