ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) extension application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gbptier1general
BANNED

Tier 1 (General) extension application

Post by gbptier1general » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Timely Reply Needed ASAP:-

1. Current visa: Tier 1 (General)

Hi All,
I have very small clarification reg the Tier Extn General as below, pls send either me to the right URLs OR reply me with the Exact Points of Ans ASAP, as I had to apply with in couple of Days.

Case as below:-
A)Tier 1 General Extn ,
First time applied Visa during Jan 2009, & got Visa done during Feb 2009, this is to make sure that I fall in category of Visas before Aplil 2009 category. I am applying with in Uk only , not from India.

Now trying to extend for the 1st time in Dec 2011.
I have some constraints to apply with in Dec 2011.

Attribute1)Age:-

Q1: Is this calculated to the date of 1 st time Tier1Gen Application Date
OR
The age to be calculated to the date of 2nd Time Application Singing Date i.e,for Tier 1 Extension.

Attribute2)Qualification:-
Q2)Is it mandatory to submit the M.Sc OD certificate also along with the Application OR we can just skip it by mentioning that it was already submitted in the 1st time Tier 1 application[ Is it recommended to out as a proof OR suggested to keep it

Attribute3)Previous Earnings:-
Q3) If we have additional earnings in Foreign Currency(INR) [i.e., Other than GBP], then Is it we have to convert the Totalled GrossPay with the Currency Exchange Rate Dated on the Last Pay Date [i.e., the last(12th Month) Month pay slip credited to the Bank Date. OR let me know On which Date's Currency Exchange rate do we need to consider.
Q4) I fall under 30-31K GBP bank of earnings & still be able to get the Min Points of Attribute for Tier 1(G) where Min 75Points r required but I am able to get Total of only for Attributes as:105.
My question “Is it Mandatory to cross the 40K Bank for the earnings for the Tier 1(G) Extn as of today’s Info?”

Q4) UK Experience:-
Does the Pay slips of UK suffise this section's Proof OR
IS the Passport Proof also needs to be documented in the covering letter that it is sufficient to prove for this UK experience OR we need to provide the Experience letter 4rm the Company also??.....Pls reply with the necessary Proofs needed.

Q5)Eng Language
Please correct me with Yes OR No:- I have already claimed in my previous application for the 1st time dated nearly on Jan 2009.

Q6)Maintenance Funds:-
As of today the Maintenance Min balance for Tier 1 general Extn is 800GBP. Pls correct me if I am Wrong. Also I requested the Balrclays Bank to stamp my Downloaded Statement, which they have posted from Bank only. Those are just downloaded on white sheet & with only one separate page saying that these have been requested by the customer & if anyone has doubts they can call the Bank at that PhNo.

But that One separate page does not specify the period of the statement & has no phrase like have been "UTHENTICATED BY THE BANK"

Pls someone reply with a good Barclays Bank location in London/Or nearer to London region bank where they generally stamp on those statements which they have Given me OR posted.
waiting for ur timely Replys...!!
Believe In Reality

kirankaja12
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 (General) extension application

Post by kirankaja12 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:19 pm

gbptier1general wrote:Timely Reply Needed ASAP:-

1. Current visa: Tier 1 (General)

Hi All,
I have very small clarification reg the Tier Extn General as below, pls send either me to the right URLs OR reply me with the Exact Points of Ans ASAP, as I had to apply with in couple of Days.

Case as below:-
A)Tier 1 General Extn ,
First time applied Visa during Jan 2009, & got Visa done during Feb 2009, this is to make sure that I fall in category of Visas before Aplil 2009 category. I am applying with in Uk only , not from India.

Now trying to extend for the 1st time in Dec 2011.
I have some constraints to apply with in Dec 2011.

Attribute1)Age:-

Q1: Is this calculated to the date of 1 st time Tier1Gen Application Date
OR
The age to be calculated to the date of 2nd Time Application Singing Date i.e,for Tier 1 Extension.

KK: Ages as on the date of your initial successful application for Tier 1 (General).
Attribute2)Qualification:-
Q2)Is it mandatory to submit the M.Sc OD certificate also along with the Application OR we can just skip it by mentioning that it was already submitted in the 1st time Tier 1 application[ Is it recommended to out as a proof OR suggested to keep it

KK: You can do either. I am submitting the certificate again anyway and also mentioning in the covering letter that I already proved my qualification during initial application. That is waht I am doing and I think is correct.

Attribute3)Previous Earnings:-
Q3) If we have additional earnings in Foreign Currency(INR) [i.e., Other than GBP], then Is it we have to convert the Totalled GrossPay with the Currency Exchange Rate Dated on the Last Pay Date [i.e., the last(12th Month) Month pay slip credited to the Bank Date. OR let me know On which Date's Currency Exchange rate do we need to consider.

KK: exchange rate on the date of your last payslip of the 12 month period.

Q4) I fall under 30-31K GBP bank of earnings & still be able to get the Min Points of Attribute for Tier 1(G) where Min 75Points r required but I am able to get Total of only for Attributes as:105.
My question “Is it Mandatory to cross the 40K Bank for the earnings for the Tier 1(G) Extn as of today’s Info?”

KK: No. you have to make up 75 points. That is all.
Q4) UK Experience:-
Does the Pay slips of UK suffise this section's Proof OR
IS the Passport Proof also needs to be documented in the covering letter that it is sufficient to prove for this UK experience OR we need to provide the Experience letter 4rm the Company also??.....Pls reply with the necessary Proofs needed.

KK: I am also submitting a letter from the employer stating that I have been in full-time employment but I suspect UK payslips with an explanation in the covering letter should be sufficient. Don't hold me to it though.

Q5)Eng Language
Please correct me with Yes OR No:- I have already claimed in my previous application for the 1st time dated nearly on Jan 2009.

KK: Yes, that will do.
Q6)Maintenance Funds:-
As of today the Maintenance Min balance for Tier 1 general Extn is 800GBP. Pls correct me if I am Wrong. Also I requested the Balrclays Bank to stamp my Downloaded Statement, which they have posted from Bank only. Those are just downloaded on white sheet & with only one separate page saying that these have been requested by the customer & if anyone has doubts they can call the Bank at that PhNo.

But that One separate page does not specify the period of the statement & has no phrase like have been "UTHENTICATED BY THE BANK"

KK: 800 pounds for the main application and £533 for each of any dependent applications. And this balance should be in your bank account for at least last 3 months. That is your balance shouldn't have gone done £800 or whatever is your required amount (as per number of dependents if any).

I bank with Barclays as well. You should have called them and asked for a fresh statements on official printed paper. They will charge you £5 for it but it is the safest option. As long as the printed statement shows the transactions fro the last 90 days, you should be OK with that letter from the bank. You should definitely get both the printed statement and the letter from the bank stamped and signed. Any Barclays branch except the one in Soho will do this. For some strange reason, the Soho branch will not do it probably because VFS application centre is next door and they will have people all day long asking for their statements to be stamped. Again, this is my opinion.

If you have time, you should definitely get the statement on official bank paper by calling Barclays customer care.

Pls someone reply with a good Barclays Bank location in London/Or nearer to London region bank where they generally stamp on those statements which they have Given me OR posted.
waiting for ur timely Replys...!!