ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) Extension- cheque and photographs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

madhumesh
India

Tier 1 (General) Extension- cheque and photographs

Post by madhumesh » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Hi everyone,

Good evening, I had few queries which I couldn't find by searching the site.

I am going to apply for Tier 1(General) Extension by post, applying along with 3 dependants.

1) I want to pay through cheque/ banker draft, do I need to provide separate banker draft for me and each dependent or I could combine the total amount into one draft i.e £2500?

2) Similarly, Do I need to enclose each of our photographs in separate sealed envelope with names on back or Could they be combined into one envelop?

just asking this as I have to pay less charges for one draft and easier to handle for me as well as HO.

also noticed very few people opt for Cheque/ banker draft apart from 3-5 days clearance, any known issues with these payment options?

Regards

Madhumesh

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Any senior members please , can I consolidate whole amount for myself and family member in one draft?

and also, Tie 1 extension form has a question "B12 - Give details of any current or previous worker reference number(s) under work
permit arrangements (if applicable)"

I was on work permit before Tier 1 Visa, do I need to provide those work permit reference number, or this question is not applicable for Tier 1 visa holder and only applies to current Tier 2 visa holders (because in form it says if applicable but doesn't gives the criteria)?

Replies will be appreciated.

Regards

Madhumesh