ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years ilr and tier 2

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

miyazi78

10 years ilr and tier 2

Post by miyazi78 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:48 am

Hi everyone

I am planning submit my application on 16 th jan 2012 .

As tier 2 migrant my employer give me a lot of hessels and bullied .still I am keep quit wait for jan 2012 .my question is when I finished my 10 years and my application will be home office and if they terminate my employment . Is that will be any problem . Thannks miyazi

BigSam

Post by BigSam » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:41 am

Hi miyazi78,

If you are applying under the 10 year rule in January, then you do not need to worry about your employer at all, there is no requirement for you to be in employment in the first place.

In short, the answer to your question below is:
miyazi78 wrote:my question is when I finished my 10 years and my application will be home office and if they terminate my employment . Is that will be any problem
No, there will be no problem at all, remember that you do not need to even mention your employer on your form.

Hope this helps and good luck :wink:
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it...