ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension and FLR(IED)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

xray girl
Newly Registered

HSMP Extension and FLR(IED)

Post by xray girl » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:13 pm

Hi,
Ive applied for my HSMP extension/FLR(IED). The only thing is, that since payment has cleared, my initial FLR(IED) has expired. So the Home Office has cleared the payment, but I have no passport or current leave to remain. Not a big problem really, but Im just wondering what happens, as my work has frozen all payments to me on account of my lack of valid visa.
Does my current visa/immigration category continue on whilst a decision is pending?
Many Thanks

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:38 am

Yes it does, your existing visa was automatically extended when you submitted the application.
________
Mac game
Last edited by WoodieG on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sdd7677
Newly Registered

Post by sdd7677 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:33 am

yes no worries ,

Ask your employer that you already ahve applied for FLR and your passport and application has been with home office and untill they decide on your application you have right to continue whatever thing you can do on basis of your old visa.