ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Work Permit & Some Info

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prashar
Newly Registered

Got Work Permit & Some Info

Post by prashar » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:05 am

Hi Friends,
After anxiety of 2 weeks finally I have got the work permit. I have need to know is there any problem which one can face during entry clearence. What kind of problems are these? Please do let me know. Your response will be highly appreciated. Many Thanks.

tekaweni

Post by tekaweni » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:49 am

With a valid and current passport and work permit in you hands you can expect no problems with entry. Expect to wait an hour or two while they check your documents, especially during peak periods.

They might put you through a basic medical (TB scan) if you're entering from a country that has a high TB risk, but that should be all you face.
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten