ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bossanovaboy

uk spouse visa

Post by bossanovaboy » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Hi,

I got married in cuba earlier this year. My wife is starting the paperwork in cuba right now, she has passed her english test and is gathering the evidence and has the marriage certificate.

Which application do i need to do from the uk ? the ukba site is confusing. I know i will have to show my income and that i have a place for us etc.

Can someone give me some info or point me in the right direction ????

thanks.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:40 pm

It would help if you continue in your original thread. It already been explained to you that you can't make an application for her in the UK.
She needs to submit the application herself in Cuba on form VAF4a.
You simply provide her with your supporting documents (bank statements, pay slips, evidence of suitable accommodation etc) + a sponsor's letter, legally certified copy of your passport etc.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Casa wrote:It would help if you continue in your original thread.
Agree
Life isn't fair, but you can be!