ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAS withdrawn and visa refused (any advice please)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

snow

CAS withdrawn and visa refused (any advice please)

Post by snow » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:28 pm

Hello All,

I need advice on student visa case .

I applied for tier -4 visa ,byt visa refused .

Reasons for refusal '' In view of the that you have claimed 30 points under appendix A of the immigration rules for a valid Confirmation of Acceptance for studies (CAS)but the CAS reference number submitted with your application has been withdrwan by the sponsor , the secretary of state is not satisfied with your application has been withdrwan by the sponsor ,the seceretary of the stae is not satisfied that you have a valid VAS.The secretary of sttae is therefore not satisfied that you have met the requiremnts to be awarded 30 points under appendix A of the immigration rules.

My question

1.I have right to appeal , can i take admmission in another college and appeal , as my old college is bogus as they have dodged me .

2.or apply completely fresh within the appeal period as i dont want to be counted as illegal.

3.Is there any other way .Please any advice suggestions appreciated.Waiting desperately for replies.

Thank You .

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: CAS withdrawn and visa refused (any advice please)

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:45 am

1. Not something that is acceptable with an appeal.

2. It's possible to make and out of time Tier 4 application but you will not be granted an appeal for this application if it is refused.

3. Without knowing the anything about your individual circumstances I don't see the relevance of this question.

snow

Post by snow » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:12 am

Thank you so much for the reply .

1. I have appeal time left , so why it is out of time application .

. It's possible to make and out of time Tier 4 application but you will not be granted an appeal for this application if it is refused.

Post by 2012 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:57 pm

snow wrote:Hello All,

I need advice on student visa case .

I applied for tier -4 visa ,byt visa refused .

Reasons for refusal '' In view of the that you have claimed 30 points under appendix A of the immigration rules for a valid Confirmation of Acceptance for studies (CAS)but the CAS reference number submitted with your application has been withdrwan by the sponsor , the secretary of state is not satisfied with your application has been withdrwan by the sponsor ,the seceretary of the stae is not satisfied that you have a valid VAS.The secretary of sttae is therefore not satisfied that you have met the requiremnts to be awarded 30 points under appendix A of the immigration rules.

My question

1.I have right to appeal , can i take admmission in another college and appeal , as my old college is bogus as they have dodged me .

2.or apply completely fresh within the appeal period as i dont want to be counted as illegal.

3.Is there any other way .Please any advice suggestions appreciated.Waiting desperately for replies.

Thank You .
1. If you knew that college is bogus and you also knew that the college has withdrawn the CAS then i do not understnad why did you apply with an invalid CAS in the first place?

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:01 pm

snow wrote:Thank you so much for the reply .

1. I have appeal time left , so why it is out of time application .

. It's possible to make and out of time Tier 4 application but you will not be granted an appeal for this application if it is refused.

It will be considered as out of time application as you do not have valid leave to remain left.

And make sure when you submit Out of time application then you need to maintain extended level of funds.
Example: £800 x 9 + one year's tuition fees (For inner london).