ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment for applying in person at PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

REGISTRATION

Appointment for applying in person at PEO

Post by REGISTRATION » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:56 am

Hi

May I please get some advise?

I dont know if i am doing something wrong, I want to book an appointment for any (sheffield / solihull / liverpool) and after registeration, selecting set O (HSMP JR) and selecting above three centres for dates Dec 27 to Jan 22,

I dont get any options / appointments, even there is no way to go further, is it something wrong with my system or no appointments there?

Please advise

Advance Thanks

sree_nair11

Post by sree_nair11 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:34 am

Did you try for any other dates?. i.e before Dec 27 or after Jan 22nd?. Normally these appointments are easy to come by but they might have a shortage during X'mas time.

Can you also give me the link & the steps you took to search for appointments?.

uk_mkh

Post by uk_mkh » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 am

You can only book appointments 42 days ahead of the current date.

The system seems to be a bit stupid in that if the "to" date is greater than 42 days limit, the system will not return any results even for the period that is within the 42 day limit.

For me, I used Excel to work out the actual date which was 42 days prior to my prefererred appointment date and using this D - 42 ... I knew when I could book the appointment. It was perfect. My appointment is in the next two weeks :D

REGISTRATION

Post by REGISTRATION » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Thanks for your very kind advise

I am able to see some light now but only for liverpool

nothing available for sheffield or solihull

REGISTRATION

Post by REGISTRATION » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:27 am

I am worried now

I tried about 10 times and everytime got this message

APPLY ONLINE
Sorry, an error has occurred while processing your request.

We can not check your case ID. This is due to a technical problem. Please try again later.

Finish

May I please get some advise? why I am unable to book an appointment?

also, just noticed below requirements, do i need to have biometric case id before i book an appointment, if that is the case, how to do this, please advise

Requirements for online booking

You can book your appointment online if:
you have a valid email address;
there are not more than 11 people in your family group (including you) who require an appointment; and
you have a case reference identification number, provided to you in your biometric notification letter from the UK Border Agency.

kunalmehta
Newly Registered

Post by kunalmehta » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:03 am

Mate,

The appointment dates are released at absolute start of the day which is 00:00:00. So in case you are trying to look in the middle of the day, you have to be really lucky to get an appointment in Solihull. 'coz agents pick up all available dates.

Also I like to mention that what Solihull PEO's( or generic may be) follow is that they have restricted appointment per day for SET(0) \ SET(0) + 1 Dep.\SET(0) +2 Dep. You can browse at midnight and check the available appointments to get better idea of the rules they have placed.

I might nt be 100% corect but thats what I have noticed while doing it for myself and several colleagues.

Good luck.

ilr_hsmp2007

Post by ilr_hsmp2007 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:35 am

kunalmehta wrote:Mate,

The appointment dates are released at absolute start of the day which is 00:00:00. So in case you are trying to look in the middle of the day, you have to be really lucky to get an appointment in Solihull. 'coz agents pick up all available dates.

Also I like to mention that what Solihull PEO's( or generic may be) follow is that they have restricted appointment per day for SET(0) \ SET(0) + 1 Dep.\SET(0) +2 Dep. You can browse at midnight and check the available appointments to get better idea of the rules they have placed.

I might nt be 100% corect but thats what I have noticed while doing it for myself and several colleagues.

Good luck.
I have done bit of analysis on Solihull PEO booking -

If you are particularly trying to book appointment with dependents at Solihull PEO , try the following as per my understanding -

1. They are releasing the appointments around 4:00 PM of every day (just before closing of business hours of PEO)) for those days as
2. Appointment Start date not within 48 hours, so technically for third day (leaving the day ur booking, following next day)
3. Appointment To date not after 72 hours.
4. Then you will get the Dependents appointment at Solihull.

* If you are trying to book other than above start/end dates at Solihull PEO with Dependents you will not get the appointment (its outcome of my exp with online booking ).

Getting the appointment without dependents are all the time available at Solihull PEO.

Ex:

Try for Today @ 4:00 PM online booking : 07-DEC,
In your booking try start date 09-DEC, end date keep the same/or leave blank

Try to book using internet explorer, you will come to know these details.
You will get it most probably.... :D

ssj
Newly Registered

Post by ssj » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:16 pm

If your appointment is SEt 0 only then their are lots of dates available in solihull
if the appointment is set 0 + dependent the the slots are limited in all peo's except croydon

REGISTRATION

Post by REGISTRATION » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:12 pm

Big thanks for your advises

now another problem

I was unable to book an appointment online and still its showing no appointments available / booked

But i have received a confirmation email for appointment booking.

I phoned on number provided and lady on the phone confirmed the appointment booking for same time and reference (in my email)

still confused

??