ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking an PEO Appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ruvi
Newly Registered

Booking an PEO Appointment

Post by ruvi » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:30 pm

What time is the best time to book an appointment, I was told the appointments are realised after hours, to those who have book what time was did you book. Please help me.

kirankaja12
Newly Registered

Re: Booking an PEO Appointment

Post by kirankaja12 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Bokking a PEO appointment seems to be the holy grail of Tier 1 extensions at the moment. Someone told me new appointments become available between 16:15 and 16:45 every day. I tried this with no luck. I tried all other combinations including 5am, immediately after midnight, before 9 am and nothing works. Maybe I am just unlucky. the UKBA appointments website doesn't work half of the time. I finally gave up and sent in my application by post.
ruvi wrote:What time is the best time to book an appointment, I was told the appointments are realised after hours, to those who have book what time was did you book. Please help me.

ruvi
Newly Registered

Post by ruvi » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:38 pm

can you still work while they process the application. i have been trying with no luck, might end up applying by post, my maintence money gets to 90 days just 2 weeks before visa expires

jacob79
Newly Registered

Post by jacob79 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:53 am

Hello, Try at 0000AM. The slots gets opened at that time of the day.Good Luck.
Regards

Jac

ruvi
Newly Registered

Post by ruvi » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:52 am

Thanks I will have to do that. I didn't think it would be this hard considering the fee for making the application in person.

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:42 am

I've heard that registered advisers by OISC have slot for their customers. Has anyone used their service to book an appointment?

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:03 am

samira_uk wrote:I've heard that registered advisers by OISC have slot for their customers. Has anyone used their service to book an appointment?
Generally the Legal representatives have thier slots in PEO. The reason is they use to take two or three different cases at a time for processing. So in one time and standing at one window, they can sort two to three cases. On the lighter side, this impoves the performance of the case worker as well, as he clears two to three cases in less time.. :lol:
The question is... to be or not to be....

ruvi
Newly Registered

Post by ruvi » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:11 am

I have tried for 2 days I can see the appoinments but by the time I fill in my date of birth and click confirm the appointment will have gone. So going to try again next week.

samhita.bhattacharya
Newly Registered

Post by samhita.bhattacharya » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:31 am

ruvi wrote:I have tried for 2 days I can see the appoinments but by the time I fill in my date of birth and click confirm the appointment will have gone. So going to try again next week.

exactly same thing is happening within 3 minutes all appointments gone
really it sucks

kirankaja12
Newly Registered

Post by kirankaja12 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Just wondering if anyone was lucky enough to book a PEO appointment lately for Tier 1 General renewal. I gave up and sent my application by post a couple of weeks ago. I am still waiting for the biometric letter but out of curiosity, I thought I will check what the availability is like for giving biometric details . As of today, Belfast is the only place you can get appointments for submitting biometric details on short notice. Appointments are available for Tuesday 20th December. Otherwise it is 3rd January for Liverpool or 6th January for Sheffield. This makes me all anxious as I have business travel on January 30th for which I need to apply for Schengen visa as well. If I am lucky enough to get the letter today or tomorrow, I may have to fly to Belfast to provide biometric details next week. My wife is also applying as a dependent at the same time and so the post office route is out I think.

Also, I notice that this appointment shortage is for Tier 1 General only. A PEO appointment for settlement application is available rather easily. I wonder if it is because of large number of Tier 1 General visa holders who need to apply for renewals around this time or something else...