ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips and salary credit by another group company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

madhumesh
India

Payslips and salary credit by another group company

Post by madhumesh » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:19 pm

Hi,

Just realised that I am in peculiar situation and need an urgent help, as very days left for applying my visa, posted this in relevant thread but didn't have any reply.

My payslips and bank credit is processed by group company thus they have same name on both but not of my original company which I am technically employed with.

For ex: I work for company XYZ but the payslips and bank transfer are handled by company ABC. The payslips and bank statement contains no reference to company XYZ. On cover letter I would be stating my current employment details and providing a reference letter from XYZ, although its not mandatory but good to have. My problem is that it invalidates my payslips and bank statements because as mentioned it's from ABC.

There is guidance notes
"An applicant is operating through a limited liability company that is administered on his/ her behalf by an accountant. The name on the payment advice may therefore differ from the credit payment entries on the applicant’s bank statements. In these cases the applicant should provide a letter from his/her accountant to clarify the relationship between everyone concerned"

but above doesn't apply to me as in my case "payment advice does not differ from the credit payment"

So what are my option:
1) it's not an issue as in another thread it was suggested that it's usual practice.
mulderpf wrote:No, it's not a problem. There is no requirement for names to match. Many people are paid by different companies than they are employed by (it's also a by-product of large corporations - it's easier to pay people from a single company, than have each company pay employees separately, otherwise there's no benefit of scale).
2) Provide a letter from employer, I am confused what kind of letter it should be and will it satisfy HO.

3) leave it as it is. This doesn't seems to me as option as some confusion may arise.

4) any advice from members

I am worried as last time for similar kind of name issue application was refused, it was approved in the review but the whole process was very painful.

Thanks & Regards

Madhumesh

kadik
India

Post by kadik » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:58 pm

You should provide a letter from employer stating the relationship between ABC and XYZ. The letter should also confirm that the payments are made by ABC on behalf of XYZ.

Also, document this clearly as part of the salary explanation (that you submit along with your application) and you should be fine.

I had a similar issue on my initial application (the company which I was working changed their legal name and I had a difference between the offer letter and the payslips) and I did provide a letter from the employer that the legal name of the company was changed.

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:40 am

Thanks for your reply.

Regards