ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR premium Booking Date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

malayanayak

ILR premium Booking Date

Post by malayanayak » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Dear All

I got admitted under the HSMP scheme pre Nov 2006 and I am eligible to apply Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) visa under the terms of HSMP ILR judicial review policy document in this month. My HSMP leave to remain was granted for 3 yrs and 43 days which is now ending on 18th January 2012.

Date of entry to the UK: 18th January 2007
Leave To Remain Expired: 18th January 2012

Would you please let me know in which earlier date I can book my ILR appointment for the premium same-day service? is It 21st December 2011?

Please confirm it. Thanking you in anticipation.

Kind regards
Malaya

sree_nair11

Post by sree_nair11 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:54 pm

You can apply 28 days before your qualifying Period. So in your case it can be 28 days before 18th january.

malayanayak

Post by malayanayak » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:55 pm

sree_nair11 wrote:You can apply 28 days before your qualifying Period. So in your case it can be 28 days before 18th january.
What date should be 21st December 2011?

malayanayak

Re: ILR premium Booking Date

Post by malayanayak » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Sorry Guys

I need someone to confirm the eligible date so that i can book, please reply me thanks.

malayanayak wrote:Dear All

I got admitted under the HSMP scheme pre Nov 2006 and I am eligible to apply Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) visa under the terms of HSMP ILR judicial review policy document in this month. My HSMP leave to remain was granted for 3 yrs and 43 days which is now ending on 18th January 2012.

Would you please let me know in which earlier date I can book my ILR appointment for the premium same-day service? is It 21st December 2011?

Kind regards
Malaya

srinuuuuu
Newly Registered

Post by srinuuuuu » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Sorry for my ignorance, but aren't you eligible for ILR just after 4 years according to the JR? If that is the case then you can apply tomorrow as well if all your documents are in place.

malayanayak

Post by malayanayak » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi Srinuuuuu

sorry I got admitted under the HSMP scheme in July 2006 and i can't apply ILR after 4 years and i need to complete 5 years.

i just need the date confirmation (21st Dec 2011) that i can book an appointment.

thanks

srinuuuuu wrote:Sorry for my ignorance, but aren't you eligible for ILR just after 4 years according to the JR? If that is the case then you can apply tomorrow as well if all your documents are in place.

malayanayak

Post by malayanayak » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Hi John or Vinny or Sushdmehta

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards
Malaya

sree_nair11

Post by sree_nair11 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:47 pm

In my view, Any day after Dec 21 should be fine. But why do you need to be so worried ?. If in Doubt, apply after completion of 5 years. The rules are not going to be changed between dec 21st and jan 18th.

malayanayak

Post by malayanayak » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Thanks for your reply.
I would like to book a PEO appointment on Dec 21 and same day i will apply MN1 for my son via NCS, as you know the xmas holidays are coming on and we are planning to go to India february 2012. Thats why i am worried.
i called UKBA today, they said Dec 21 is fine but I have a doubt if i go to PEO, i don't want to comeback to my home without getting ILR. my case is stright forward but i don't know anything can happen.

Please advise.

sree_nair11 wrote:In my view, Any day after Dec 21 should be fine. But why do you need to be so worried ?. If in Doubt, apply after completion of 5 years. The rules are not going to be changed between dec 21st and jan 18th.

malayanayak

Post by malayanayak » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Sorry John or Vinny or Sushdmehta

Thanks for your help. Sorry to bother you.

Kind regards
Malaya

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:26 pm

The maths is surely very simple. 28 days before 18.01.12 = 21.12.11.

Why the rush to book at appointment for NCS checking of MN1 application? Surely safer to get the ILR in your passport before booking that appointment. What if your ILR is delayed for any reason? A temporary problem with the UKBA computer system? Or anything?
John

wk_hsmp06
Newly Registered

Post by wk_hsmp06 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:22 pm

malayanayak wrote:Thanks for your reply.
I would like to book a PEO appointment on Dec 21 and same day i will apply MN1 for my son via NCS, as you know the xmas holidays are coming on and we are planning to go to India february 2012. Thats why i am worried.
i called UKBA today, they said Dec 21 is fine but I have a doubt if i go to PEO, i don't want to comeback to my home without getting ILR. my case is stright forward but i don't know anything can
When was your visa issued and after how many days you entered UK?

It looks like u entered after 43 days. If this is the case then you can apply tomorrow as case worker can consider your visa stamped date instead of date of entry.

Also for your son mn1 application it would be tough to get the registration and passport up to feb. You can check the timelines in sticky and currently it is 2-3 months for registration only. You need to check passport timings as well. Also consider delays as well if you are planning to take your son on British passport.

malayanayak

Post by malayanayak » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Thank you very much John

I have booked my PEO appointment on 21st Dec 2011. As you know the xmas holidays are coming on and we are planning to go to India in February 2012. I also knew what if anything happen, I will loose £25 (NCS fee) but I will take a risk and if I am lucky, everything will be alright.

Thanks wk_hsmp06
I got my visa stamped on 6th Dec 2006 and came to the UK on 18th January 2007 then got extension and correction my visa till 18th January 2012.

As you have mentioned, I will be eligible to apply tomorrow. Is it true?

John wrote:The maths is surely very simple. 28 days before 18.01.12 = 21.12.11.

Why the rush to book at appointment for NCS checking of MN1 application? Surely safer to get the ILR in your passport before booking that appointment. What if your ILR is delayed for any reason? A temporary problem with the UKBA computer system? Or anything?