ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

married wants divorce to marry me

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cant_bare_it
Newly Registered

married wants divorce to marry me

Post by cant_bare_it » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:37 pm

HELLO ALL....PLZ HELP ME :cry:
i am a british girl and my boyfriend is jamaican me and my boyfriend was
together for 18 mouths before he needed to get married. i was in a hostel
and wasn't working and couldn't marry him so we then broke up and he fell in
love with someone eles. who is an EU. three years later he doesn't weant to
be married to his wife any more and now wants me to marry him for love. i
really want to as i am in a better situation, ive got my own place now, and
working full time i just want to now if there is any way of us being mr and
mrs without him gewtting deported. he is in college part time studying
accounts and has just passed his first year and has another two years to
study. plus he is working full time and has a stamp in his passport fror
four years. he really itsn't happy and neither will i be until we find out
how we can be together. :cry:

cant_bare_it
Newly Registered

Post by cant_bare_it » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:39 pm

Hello everyone, i am over the moon. I have just find out about a snake before it became to late.
The comments that i wanted to be answered could never be answered because the man was basically a dog (user) but no one had the guts to reply back and say so.
we are no longer together because this man will do anything to get his stay.
if he can pretend to the person who he is with now that he loved her and only stay with her until he gets his indefinte then how do i know that he will not do it to me, why because he loves me ( so he says, what ever)
Now adays love an't good enough,
I've meet someone eles anyway who an't in no rush to get married because he was born here, has no childern, and is just fantastic, now i'm stress free. its him whos stressing now, wishes that he didn't do what he did, but oh well, i an't bothered. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

angel_witha_broken_wing
Newly Registered

Post by angel_witha_broken_wing » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:07 pm

:D GOOD FOR YOU GIRLFRIEND
glad you found out before everything came ontop.
Be thankful that you didnt put yourself throught it,
as now instead of you being stress-free
you would be stress-filled :oops: ...
Always think carefully before commiting yourself to people from abroad. Not all are bad...and you can't tar all with the same brush
BUT :shock: you have to be 100% and over sure that they do not have an alterior motive for expressing their un dying love...
hence "wanting to marry YOU" a British passport holder!!

More love and best wishes to you for the future.

badboyz

Post by badboyz » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:36 pm

I am very, upset about people saying that all jamaican men marry to get there stay in this country, its like this you can find a man here who has his stay here and he will still treat you BADLY, i have been with my wife for the past six years, married three years ago just came back from jamaica with my spouse visa, and i did not marry her to get my stay in this country and if you put these negetive things in your head you may not get a good relationship with a immigrant, because if its not immigration it will be some thing else, not all jamaican men marry for a visa, SOME DO IT FOR LOVE. Look at it this way relationships break up and it not always because someone wanted there stay in this country; look at the relationships you had in the past are all these men you broke up with were just looking a visa or sex.