ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR evidence - latest Bank statement a certified copy

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

malepiscean
United Kingdom

ILR evidence - latest Bank statement a certified copy

Post by malepiscean » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Hi, I'm planning to apply for ILR on 7-Jan-12. As far as the evidence for salary is concerned, for the month of Dec-11 I will have a payslip. Additionally, i'll have a letter from my employer certifying the salary credit for all 12 months of 2011 separately to me.
What I will not have is the original bank statement for the month of Dec-11 (I have statements for all other months) by 7-jan...I'm hoping to get an internet printout of the Dec salary credit transaction and get it stamped and signed from the bank.
Do you see any issues with it?

Thanks in advance.

Bobbylondon

Re: ILR evidence - latest Bank statement a certified copy

Post by Bobbylondon » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:31 pm

malepiscean wrote:Hi, I'm planning to apply for ILR on 7-Jan-12. As far as the evidence for salary is concerned, for the month of Dec-11 I will have a payslip. Additionally, i'll have a letter from my employer certifying the salary credit for all 12 months of 2011 separately to me.
What I will not have is the original bank statement for the month of Dec-11 (I have statements for all other months) by 7-jan...I'm hoping to get an internet printout of the Dec salary credit transaction and get it stamped and signed from the bank.
Do you see any issues with it?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

if your salary comes before Xmas, you can change the bank statement dates, 25th/26th Dec., so your paper statement will arrive, before your appointment date. Also better check with your bank, if they can stamp the internet printout. I know, some major banks, do not stamp the printouts.
Hope this helps.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Without knowing the basis of the ILR application it's not possible to say whether this is relevant.

malepiscean
United Kingdom

Post by malepiscean » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Lucapooka wrote:Without knowing the basis of the ILR application it's not possible to say whether this is relevant.
1) I entered the country on a WP on 01-Feb-07. Switched to Tier1 General on 06-Sep-10 (which expires in Sep-12). Been throughout with the same employer, still with them. Planning to apply using SET(O) - am the sole applicant.
2) I have been out of UK for 300 days out of which 193 were on business and 107 as paid vacation. The maximum duration of a single trip was 19 days.
3) I have 2 letters (1 for business trips and another for paid vacations) from my employer endorsing each of those trips along with reasons.
4) I have passed the LIUK test and have the certificate.
5) salary has gone up since I applied on T1G (am able to score enough points for attributes as per the guidance)

Is there anything I can provide for you to be able to better respond to my query?

Thanks in advance.

ksab

Post by ksab » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:52 pm

If you don't have the latest statement, a certified copy should be fine. Some banks do it and others don't, but the Barclays next to the Croydon office definitely do. Who do you bank with?

malepiscean
United Kingdom

Post by malepiscean » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:18 am

ksab wrote:If you don't have the latest statement, a certified copy should be fine. Some banks do it and others don't, but the Barclays next to the Croydon office definitely do. Who do you bank with?
Thanks for the response I bank with Citibank

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:20 am

Why don't you use the income till November. The rules says that you can show income for any 12 months in the last 15 month. So why take chances.
The question is... to be or not to be....

malepiscean
United Kingdom

Post by malepiscean » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:39 pm

zahid.ali.anwar wrote:Why don't you use the income till November. The rules says that you can show income for any 12 months in the last 15 month. So why take chances.
Agreed, I think that's what I will do, this makes more sense.

Bobbylondon

Post by Bobbylondon » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:18 am

malepiscean wrote:
zahid.ali.anwar wrote:Why don't you use the income till November. The rules says that you can show income for any 12 months in the last 15 month. So why take chances.
But in guidance notes, it is mentioned that your salary slip has to be most recent. If the appointment is in January, Dec. salary, shall be the most recent.

chrams

Post by chrams » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Bobbylondon wrote:
malepiscean wrote:
But in guidance notes, it is mentioned that your salary slip has to be most recent. If the appointment is in January, Dec. salary, shall be the most recent.
I think you will be alright, if you produce 12 months earnings out of 15 months window.
--
Chrams