ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent plz help me!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jenniful
Newly Registered

Urgent plz help me!!!

Post by jenniful » Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:22 pm

Dear all:

Could you please help me to answer two questions about HSMP:

1. I will finish all of exams and dissertation until September but I will be awarded an Master degree until December. However, my 28th birthday is on October of this year. So can I apply HSMP before my 28th birthday with approve letter from University? Can I get fully score (25) from education?

2. Which documents I should provide to show my income? If I cannot provide income tax document, what will happy?

Any reply will be appreciated.
Cheers
Jenniful

fuman
Newly Registered

Post by fuman » Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:20 pm

Well if you think you could get the certificate to testify that you've been awarded the degree before October, you can claim the points.

Two different docuements are required. Income statement and wage slip from your employer, and, or income tax return. They stress that over two different ways are required to certify that you've earned enough income.

jenniful
Newly Registered

Post by jenniful » Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:50 pm

fuman: thank you very much for your help!