ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long residence 10years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

silva11
Newly Registered

Long residence 10years

Post by silva11 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:19 pm

I need some advice, I am about to send my application to get the PR. I have been in the UK for 12 years legal, working and paying TAX. at the moment, i am not working as an employee because my position was redundancy(01/07/11)5 months ago, but i am still paying my insurance number. I have just gone through the set (O) application and it seems I have to supply a few things (2 photographs, police registration, all passports, bank statement, uk life test) along with the completed application form. Can those who have successfully applied PR under this same category confirm this with me? Do I not have to provide recently payslips and bank statement? I am currently renting an studio flat to live in, do I need to send the contract? I appreciate for your answers and comments. thanks

quantum1
Member of Standing

Re: Long residence 10years

Post by quantum1 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:36 pm

silva11 wrote:I need some advice, I am about to send my application to get the PR. I have been in the UK for 12 years legal, working and paying TAX. at the moment, i am not working as an employee because my position was redundancy(01/07/11)5 months ago, but i am still paying my insurance number. I have just gone through the set (O) application and it seems I have to supply a few things (2 photographs, police registration, all passports, bank statement, uk life test) along with the completed application form. Can those who have successfully applied PR under this same category confirm this with me? Do I not have to provide recently payslips and bank statement? I am currently renting an studio flat to live in, do I need to send the contract? I appreciate for your answers and comments. thanks
You don't need any evidence for 10 yr ilr apart from your passports to show you have been here at least 10 years, the life in the uk test certificate and maybe police registration if this was part of your previos leave agreement. Bank statements or salary or employment are irrelevant in this category.