ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home office contact number for application progress (> mo

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bilal_zain
Newly Registered

Home office contact number for application progress (> mo

Post by bilal_zain » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:09 pm

TIER1 GENERAL Initial application (within UK)

Hi,

what is the UK home office contact number for enquiries of applications submitted more than 6 months ago. I tried 08706067766 but the call ends itself and gives no option to proceed with the enquiry.

I submitted my application on 26th of March 2011 and Biometrics were taken on 9th MAY 2011 but still there is no answer or correspondence from home office. I emailed them few times but didn't receive any reply. Then I wrote a letter and post it to Home office. I got reply after 3 weeks from Homeoffice saying
"my application was received on ....... date and still under consideration. one of our colleagues will contact you with the outcome of your application soon"

what to do? any direct contact number where I could speak to immigration officer directly because it has been almost 9.5 months that I submitted my application.
Thnaks,

BILAL